LOTS OF CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
How To Register Your Child for S.S.Academy
Visit our website and fill enquiry form online at www.ssacademygkp.com fill enquiry form
PLAY WAY TO UKG
Admission to class Playway to UKG will be through informal interaction with parents and child.
I to XI
Admission to class I to XI Entrance Test is conducted for the Candidates and Admission is taken on the basis of merit and marks obtained in written test and then interview. Written test is held according to class and general syllabus as per norms of CBSE.
• Photocopy of Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation in the case of class PW to UKG
• Photocopy of Residence Proof
• Four Passport size photographs of father, mother & child for PW to UKG and Candidate photograph for class I and onwards
• Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
• Report Card in Original.
Call For Inquiry
Mail For Inquiry
The all-round development of the student is assessed through the various interesting activities, rather than just a summative examination. Therefore equal importance is given to scholastic and co-scholastic areas and students are graded not only in terms of their knowledge but also in terms of participation and involvement in these activities.
Reading & Writing
S.S. Academy teaches high quality of reading and writing with daily practice.
We prepare pupils for competitive examinations by taking regular test.
S.S. Academy aims to promote science teaching by communication between faculty, scientists, and students.
History in S.S. Academy helps you understand the basis of modern political and social issues.
Extra Curricular Programs
we teach students to the best of poetry, fiction, drama and music as a sound start to fulfilling theatre education. Gradually students are provoked to express themselves while retaining the student’s unique personality and original creativity at the centre of all the guidance. Poetry recitation, Spelling bee, Quiz, Essay Writing, Debate, Olympiad, NTSE, Art & Craft, Songs, Plays, Dances etc.
Art & Craft
Art & Craft is a delightful way to express the innermost feelings of our students. The visual landscape gets filled with the various colours of joy,hope, apprehension and anxiety.
Music & Dance
SSAcademy focus on academics, various creative activities are taught that engage the mental and intellectual faculties of our students. Indian and Western Music, both vocal and instrumental are offered to our students.
t is a firm conviction of S.S. Academy that physical activities through sports and games is an essential ingredient for the personality development of each student.
Food is essential part for child for perfect growth So, We teach pupils what not to eat and what to eat in day to day life .
After School programs
Get In Touch
Location: Vijay Chowk, Opp. A.D. Mall, GAS Godam Gali, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
Telephone: +91 94152 12957 / +91 93352 47213
School Office Hours: M-F: 8am – 4pm
- We admit students to the school in accordance with our Admissions Policy
- Our all students are respected members of the school, with no regards of race, gender, age, religion, tradition or ability.
- We provide equal entrance and opportunity for all students to benefit from the school’s academic program and participation in all curricular activities
- We promote understanding of the Principals, equality and justice.
- We prevent negative influences of any kind which causing harm discrimination.
- We immediately respond to reports of discrimination or alleged discrimination